Join us in sharing our
Greek culture in many ways!
FEBRUARY 22-24, 2019
ANNUNCIATION GREEK ORTHODOX CHURCH
8210 Cypress Lake Drive
Fort Myers, Florida 33919
FREE PARKING and FREE SHUTTLE FROM REDEEMER CHURCH
Adults $5 for the entire 3-day weekend.
Children under 12 years old are free.
NO PETS allowed except trained service dogs.
Friday: 11am - 11pm
Saturday: 11am - 11pm
Sunday: 11am - 7pm
2018 Car Raffle Winner!
ROB & LENI TICKET#0276 from Ohio
You could be 2019 Winner!
Celebrating our 44th year of Greek Fest Fort Myers, we know that our Parish can entertain Southwest Florida with our rich heritage. We host a great display of authentic Greek food and wine, music, dancing, and share the beauty of our Greek Orthodox Faith. Find your KEFI! Joy for Life!
--John, Olympia Ruppe and Mike Stamatopoulos, Greekfest Chairs, Fr. Dean Nastos & Entire Committee
This year we are excited to have The Greek Company Orchestra perform at the Greek Fest! These five talented musicians from the Ohio area have been entertaining ethnic music fans over three decades. This band will get you dancing the Kalimatiano before you know it!
- Merchandise Vendors for Shopping
- Greek Pastries
- Orthodox Church Tours
- Car Raffle
- Curbside Food Pickup Friday 11AM to 2pm - SEE LINK ABOVE
- Free Parking with Shuttle from Redeemer Church, 8400 Cypress Lake Dr.
- Win your choice of a 2019 LEXUS IS or $25,000 Cash!
- Drawing held on Sunday, February 24th, 2019.
- Tickets are $50 each
- Only 2,000 tickets will be sold. Winner is responsible for tax, title and license fees (A minimum of 1,300 tickets must be sold to qualify for the 2019 LEXUS IS, otherwise the raffle becomes a 50/50 with the maximum payout being $25,000).
To purchase your ticket, call the church office at: 239.481.2099.